Sunday, December 28, 2014

Blue Chips or Normal stocks?

Hi Everyone!

I have been questioned by people about buying blue chips or normal stock? It is really a tough question for me to comprehend because of the pros and cons for each option.

Because looking at the big picture, there isn't really any much different in terms of blue chips or normal stocks because both can fall and rise so it does not really matter. 

That is true, because stocks are unpredictable, however, I always have my own stand on looking at a long term goal, long term investment which is to collect dividend instead of earning from trading stocks. So it would be obvious for me to choose blue chips because of it's stability and the constant dividend.

Certainly, this is not an easy choice because after all, you will be earning lesser than those professional traders. But as a newbie in investor, I should inform all the readers who are not a risk taker that you should study up more and aim for passive income and invest in the company that you feel is stable. 

So for me, I believe blue chips is currently the best way to go for me :)


So what's your thinking? Do share with me by commenting in this post :)

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. MP Board 12th Syllabus 2021- Board of Secondary Education, Madhya Pradesh has released the blueprint and reduced syllabus of Class 12 2021 exams. Students can now download the reduced MP Board class 12 syllabus 2021 in this article. MP Board 12th Class syllabus 2021 includes the subject-wise MPBSE 12th Syllabus 2021-2022 chapters and topics that students need to study. Before starting with their preparations, students must analyze the MP Board 12th syllabus 2021. They should also practise with MP Board 12th model papers 2021. MP Board class 12 syllabus 2021 is available online.

    ReplyDelete