Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year Resolution for Money Money Money

Hi Everyone!

Today is the first day of the year 2015! It's awesome and hope everyone enjoy their countdown (be it alone, with friends, with family or love ones)

Everyone have their own new year resolution, I have mine too! The resolution that I am going to share here is all about money money and money, nothing else hahaha.

So these are the list of my year 2015 resolution

  1. Earn my first passive/side income of $1440 as I have mentioned in the side of my blog
    • OCBC 360 interest - $120+ per month (Hope the promotion can last at least 6 months) with the interest rate of 3.05% per year
    • CIMB Saving account - 0.8% per year (This account will be open on February) which I expect to earn  $3.33 per month with the deposit of $5000
    • Invest in Nikko AM, CapitalMall Trust, Frasers Centrepoint Trust and Singtel/Starhub to collect dividend around $50 to $100 for this year (with the investment of around $2000)
    • Some surveys, insinc, and other activities to gain vouchers and rewards
  2. Invest in insurance for wealth plus health - mainly on NTUC income (start on Feb)
  3. Fixed Deposit in OCBC to gain 1.3% p.a. with the amount of $10,000 (right after the OCBC 360 promotion ends
Well, these are my resolution and the ways that I will achieve it. I will constantly update my blog with what I have done together with the results so that the reader will get to know my progress. For my first year, my investment capital is rather low because I am new, however, depending on situation, I might increase my investment capital from $2000 to $10000.




No comments:

Post a Comment