Monday, February 2, 2015

Got another blue chip..... DBS

Hi Everyone!

This is a brand new month and a brand new start for me to go forward on my investment path to achieve my goal of earning $1440 from passive income. Today, I have added DBS into my portfolio, which further diverse my portfolio into the banking industry. 

The reason why I purchase DBS is because I wanted to have a finance sector shares and the stability of this counter as well as recommended by various brokerage company like CIMB, OCBC, HSBC on purchasing this stock, this gives me determination to purchase DBS stock today (while it falls into a deep red ocean).


Depending on the fluctuation of this share, I will probably hold it for a year unless it hits the target price set by the brokerage, if not I will hold it to collect dividends. 

DBS Huat Ar!

No comments:

Post a Comment