Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Lian Beng

Hi Everyone,

Just an minor update today, as I have just bought Lian Beng shares today, which I believe is quite a fair value as of now. I use some of the information that I can find on the internet which includes the basic information such as business background, low PE, good dividends, positive news, the high TP from brokerage (more than 60 cents) and their recent revenue looks good. Thus, I decided to give it a go to see how far this shares can go.

I will be holding this shares for mid term, instead of long term because I am still conservative in terms of holding construction related shares for long term. The reason is because it can be highly volatile as in the past there are many construction company went bankrupt due to many reasons. Thus, I still have my reservation on this sector. However, the positive news really has overwhelm me with faith that this share will raise which is why I bought it.

So what is your view on this share?

2 comments:

  1. nice, vested last year & this as well, I'm in for long term though. Nice company with good history & successful track record in core construction business. Low PE/good dividends plus a concerted & continuing transformation of its revenue base/source keeps me optimistic & hopeful for the future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I also believe this is a good investment for my portfolio

      Delete