Friday, May 1, 2015

Portfolio in April 2015 and Updates

Hi Everyone,




I have sold some and buy some shares in the month of April which causes my unrealized gain to drop to 1.4% which is a bit sad by seeing the number drop. However, it is still a good news as I still have gains in my portfolio. I didn't include my dividends for the month in April yet (XD period) because I will only count when they are in my bank account. (Prefer to count it that way :D)

So tentatively, my earning is a bit more than what you can see on the portfolio above. 

So my actions in the month of April are:

Buy: M1, CapitaCommercial Trust and Q&M
Sell: First REIT, Sembcorp Industries and Fraser Centerpoint Trust

Due to my selling of shares with profit, it brings my passive/side/profit income raise to $455.25 for this month. (including profits from DBS)

Quite happy for the result for this month :D But May will be a tough period as there is a saying of sell in May and go away. Hope this don't create much impact but a good opportunity for me to buy in more.

1 comment:

  1. Every year in the month of March 2021 – 2022, the Assam Education Board (SEBA) conducts the HSLC Final Examination; this year, SEBA will conduct a 30 percent Deleted Study Metrical HSLC Examination 2021 – 2022; Assam Board HSLC Students who successfully Assam 10th Model Paper 2022 registered online for the HSLC Examination 2021 – 2022; Assam Question Paper 2021 – 2022 for HSLC 30 percent Reduced SEBA Question Paper 2021 – 2022 for 10th Class are very important since they assist students practise and prepare for the next Assam Board Exam in a better way.

    ReplyDelete