Thursday, June 30, 2016

Personal Passive Income and Expenses Monthly Report - June 2016

Hi Everyone,

Finally, it is the end of June 2016, as mention in the previous monthly report post, I will be doing a summary of my passive income, expenses and savings in this blog post. With this blog post, I will be able to note down my progress every month.

So below is my report for June 2016:

Investment and Passive Income - June 2016


My investment still remains the same as compared to May 2016 as I did not make any move into purchasing or selling any shares. Understand that Brexit event would have been a good opportunity to grab some cheap shares but I didn't because I am aiming for property next year, so I will continue my investment journey after I have settled my property down payment.

My passive income in June 2016 was $136.42 which are all main from OCBC 360 interest and UOB One account interest. This is a good monthly income as it can cover my travel expenses. Certainly, for the month of July, I hope I can hit $138 (if possible).



Savings and Expenditure - June 2016


Based on the graph below, my expenses break down are as below:

1) Travel: $120 (Planned) VS $120 (Actual) - I bought adult concession so the amount is fixed
2) Food (Weekday): $160 (Planned) VS $97.10 (Actual)
3) Bills: $120 (Planned) VS $91.16 (Actual) 
4) Entertainment: $120 (Planned) VS $124.10 (Actual)
5) Others: $580 (Planned) VS $556.57 (Actual)

Overall: $1,100 (Planned) VS $988.93 (Actual)

Goal - June 2016

I have yet to achieve any goal for this year yet.



150K progress - June 2016

As of now, my savings is around 70%. 30 more percent to go before I hit my target! Wish me luck!



Conclusion - June 2016

This is a good result whereby my entertainment target was the only one that exceed the planned target. However, the overall expenses still within $1,000. This is indeed a good goal for me and I am really happy about it. Of course, I did not included my wedding expenses as I have already set a side the amount that I needed for wedding. 

My passive income was also doing a good job of having $136.42, which practically covers my travel expenses as well as some of my food expenses. I hope by the end of this year, I could hit $150 per month for my passive income.

As of now, I have yet to hit any of the goal that I have set for myself, I am getting worried because the year is ending soon yet I have not accomplished any of my goal that I have set for myself. Well have to see next month then!

3 comments:

  1. You are progressing well and no worries about hitting those goals as you have another 6 months! Good stuff with your property down payment and do blog about your property search process as I'm sure it will be interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Finance Smith,

      Property is a heavy thing for me, will need to digest a but more before I start sharing my experience.

      Delete
  2. We offer personal loans Business loans for debt consolidation, bad credit loans, unsecured loans, bad credit loans and instant secured loans with cheap rates Do you have a firm or company that need a loan to start up a business or need, personal loan, Debt consolidation? We will provide you with a loan to meet your needs.Note: We offer the following loans to individuals- * Commercial Loans. * Personal Loans. * Business Loans. * Investment Loans. * Development Loans. * Acquisition Loans. * Construction Loans. * Business Loans And many More: 100% safe with us We Offer all types of Finance loans for immediate respond application and many more at 2% interest rate. For more information contact us. Email: email: abdullahibrahimlender@gmail.com whatspp Number + 918929490461Mr Abdullah Ibrahim

    ReplyDelete